My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog


Coughing and Pain

This is a digital art journal page I did today about yet another trip to the doctor for the coughing and pain. My last diagnosis was "cough." Today I get "chronic cough." Medicine is swell. I would never have guessed I have a cough. Neither would all of my neighbors.

I haven't written much about it yet, but I am part of the Art Journal Caravan over at

I really like doing digital art pages. I am not physically able to do some of my favorite crafts right now; knitting is far too painful, and I need to heal. But at least I can spend my time doing something creative.

Credits: Elfie Designs and Fiddlette Designs.


Anonymous said...

I just discovered the website who writes about
home business ideas

If you want to know more here it is
home based business opportunity

Rita A. said...

Thank you for visiting Tattered Past. I wish you the best with your medical maze. It's amazing isn't it?
Look forward to seeing more of your work.

Blog Archive