My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

8/30/2009

Absolutely Everything!



I went with a good friend of mine to Absolutely Everything in Topsfield, MA yesterday. It was a grand adventure, even if by the end it was sort of raining buckets. I was STUNNED by the store. It was like a candy store. No, better, it was like some paper crafter's Disneyland. It was so much fun, I almost couldn't stand myself.

Within moments of walking into the store, I was just shellshocked by the sheer number of wonderfulness. I honestly wanted every single thing in the store, and let me tell you there was a lot. I ended up over my budget by about thirty dollars.

So, I didn't take any pictures of the store, which I totally should have. (I'm not affiliated with the store, in case you were wondering; I just really loved it.) And I broke into most of my toys before it even occurred to me that I should have taken a picture of my loot. I suppose it doesn't matter that much anyway, since its so overcast today, and yesterday was no better.

I was able to get my paws on the Sept/ Oct issue of Somerset Studio, which I have been craving very hard for many weeks.

I'm working on my first art journal/ scrapbook/ altered book. I've got a theme, and I've got lots of nice toys to use for it, and I'm very excited about the whole thing. When I've got a little progress made, I'll try to get some pictures of it up. Part of the problem is having no idea what I am doing, and trying to figure it out along the way.

No comments:

Blog Archive