My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

8/24/2009

Fender Bender



Somebody had a little oopsie this weekend. No one was hurt, and it was the other guy's fault. He was good about it, concerned, not angry or trying to blame someone else. He passed a car turning left on the shoulder, not seeing that we were also making a left. It was more frightening than anything, and the damage could have been a lot worse.

So how about the cards I was going to post this weekend?





My sweetie and I went to the library on Saturday, and we both left with a nice big stack of books. I finally got my hands on a copy of Artist Trading Card Workshop. There's some really good techniques in there. I don't quite have all the necessary supplies for most of them, but its good to think about new things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you didn't get hurt. When did you start getting involved with Artist Trading Card?

Panda said...

Thanks, I'm glad too! I started making them at the beginning of August.

Blog Archive