My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

7/18/2006


I am a
Lily


What Flower
Are You?




I took lots of pictures this weekend to update my blog. Unfortunately, I haven't got them up yet.

I was terribly sick Sunday evening, and on into Monday, when I didn't go to work. Which is a mixed blessing, because Monday our server went down, and the office fell into chaos. On the one hand, I didn't have to deal with it. On the other hand, my supervisor did, knowing I was home sick. Well, when you're sick, that's it. What can you do? Trust me, I wouldn't have been much help if I had been in. Stomach virus.

My latest project: socks that I'm knitting for my husband. He's been teasing me for a while that I've knit socks for everyone but him. He wears a 12 and half wide. That's quite the knitting investment.

I may run out of yarn after the first sock, but I have cast on. In fact, I am decreasing the gusset now. I'll have him try it on soon, just to see how things are going.

And hopefully, there will be pictures soon!

No comments:

Blog Archive