My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

5/02/2007

Trouble Sleeping

My grandmother is out of the hospital now, and they've told me she is doing better. I am very happy about this!

But, I still had an almost impossible time getting to sleep. I knew that was going to be the case, so I tried to wear myself out with exercise right after I got home from work. Apparently, not a success.

I bought some yarn yesterday for my Sockapalooza pal. Fingers crossed, but I think this should be the perfect yarn for her! Hey, any excuse to buy some more yarn, right? I went to Mama Llama

Last night, as I was tossing and turning, it occured to me that she could sell motorcyles. Then she could answer the phone, "Mama Llama Yamaha." I woke James up laughing, and made him try to say it with me. He wasn't very amused.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your grandmother is doing better. Family illness is difficult, especially when your loved ones are far away. Your Sockapalooza4 pal (that's me!) wishes you well and hopes your grandmother makes a full recovery! And I hope your mother is coping alright, too.

Now, get some sleep! And dream of the awesome socks I'm going to make you! ;)

Blog Archive